Monday, June 29, 2015

I Was Born in the 80's

I was born in ’88 but surprisingly enough; my early childhood was heavily influenced by that era. I grew up to Michael Jackson’s music and dreadful Miami Congo hits. We must be
  • The last generation to play in public parks and playgrounds
  • The last to use cassettes and the pioneers of walkmans and chatrooms

When it came to technology, we recorded our favorite shows on VHS. Super Nintendo was the bomb and Apple had a long way to go.

We are the generation of Beast Wars, Scooby-Doo, Loony Toons, Disney, Popeye, Ninja Turtles, Fraggle Rock & Ghost Busters.

We did not have tablets, smart phones or social media. But nevertheless we had a great time! 


And according to Playback FM, the hit single on the day I was born was Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley. Try it yourself to find out what smash hit you were born to!

No comments:

Post a Comment